Two of life's greatest luxuries, wine and Ferrero chocolates, when combined, they tease and delight the senses with an incredible symphony of flavors, aromas and textures.
For a very special gift, offer friends and family your favorite bottle of wine and a box Ferrero chocolates. You'll introduce them to a world of incomparable sensory pleasure.
Hosting a Ferrero Chocolate and Wine Pairing Party is a great way to find your favorite pairings and create special moments with friends.
Since everyone's palate is unique, you'll need to experiment to find your favorite pairings. You'll know it when you do!
Here are a few suggestions to get you started.
Wine Pairings: Pinot Noir, Merlot, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc
Wine Pairings: Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Beaujolais, Bordeaux, Shiraz
Wine Pairings: Chardonnay, Muscat, Sherry, Champagne
Note: These wines also pair well with Ferrero Raffaello, available in Ferrero Collection, which
offers the perfect assortment for a pairing party.
- Pour about 1-2 ounces of wine into each glass.
- Swirl the wine and breathe in the aromas.
- Take a sip, rolling the wine around in your mouth.
- Unwrap your Ferrero chocolate and take a small bite, letting it sit on your tongue.
- As soon as the chocolate begins to melt, take another sip of the wine and swirl together with the chocolate. Chew slowly and savor the flavor before swallowing.
- Write down your impressions, noting the mingling of flavors.
- Open bottles of red wine in advance so they have at least 15 minutes to breathe.
- After each pairing, swirl some water in your glass and drink it to rinse both the glass and your palate.
- Remember to note your favorite pairings so you are ready when you need a rejuvenating moment of pure sensory indulgence or want to offer the perfect gift combo!